After every battery change and, in some cases, if you go to a different time zone, you must reset the clock in your Jeep Wrangler. Here are the simple procedures to follow to set the time on the clock, using the portion that corresponds to your car. Note that changing the time while driving is dangerous to both you and others. It is critical that the clock in your Jeep is accurate and shows the correct time. If your car battery dies and you have to jump-start it, you may discover that your clock is slightly off while the engine is going. This is due to the fact that when your battery dies, it ceases to transmit electricity to the system. The radio may briefly freeze as a result of this, and your clock may display the incorrect time as a result. We’ve taken it upon ourselves at Northtown CDJR in Amherst, NY, to assist drivers in resetting the clock in their Jeep. If your model doesn’t have a navigation screen, this is the place to go.
- With the ignition switched on but the vehicle not running.
- HOLD the TIME button pressed and held until the HOUR blinks.
- To pick the HOUR, turn the RIGHT knob.
- To emphasize the MINUTES, press the knob IN.
- Press the COMPLETE knob after entering the MINUTES.
- Models with a Navigation Screen are available.
- In RUN mode, press the Start button.
- At the very top of your navigation screen, press the TIME button.
Do you want to advance your clock settings in jeep wrangler?
- Touch YES.
- The option to SYNC TIME WITH GPS is available on the next screen. Check or uncheck it with a touch.
- SELECT TIME HOURS from the drop-down menu.
- To set the HOUR, press the PLUS/MINUS buttons.
- Touch SET TIME MINUTES immediately below.
- To set the MINUTES, press the PLUS/MINUS buttons.
- TIME FORMAT appears below minutes. Select the 12 hour icon or the 24 hour icon for military time.
- Either AM or PM should be selected.
- SHOW TIME IN THE STATUS BAR is your final option. Touch the box to show or hide the time.
Make a Timer
On your Uconnect device, press and hold the “Time” button until the hours numbers flash. The hour value can be adjusted by turning the tuning knob clockwise or counterclockwise. Press and release the tuning knob to see the minutes digits flash once the hour is correct.
The dial is turned
Depending on the time, drivers in Niagara Falls, NY, can turn the unit’s infotainment knob clockwise or counterclockwise. When you’re in this phase, the knob helps you increase and decrease the clock’s value, which is simple to adjust. Press and release the knob to set the newly established time when you’ve found the correct time. The minute digit will flash, showing that your clock is set and saved properly. That’s it
Procedure for calculating time
1. Hold down the TIME button until the clock blinks.
2. Turn the TUNE/ SCROLL control knob to the right to adjust the hours.
3. Press the right-hand TUNE/ SCROLL control knob to set the minutes after you’ve adjusted the hours. Minutes will start to tick away.
4. Using the TUNE/ SCROLL control knob on the right side, adjust the minutes. To save a time change, turn the TUNE/SCROLL control knob.
5. Press any button or knob to exit, or wait five seconds.
By pressing the SETUP button, the clock can also be set.
For satellite radio-equipped vehicles, press the SETUP button, choose SET CLOCK with the TUNE/SCROLL control, and then proceed to Step 2 of the preceding procedure. If your vehicle does not have satellite radio, press the SETUP button, then proceed to Step 2 and work your way up.
Do you need assistance setting the clock on your new Jeep Patriot?
To set the time on your clock, simply follow these simple steps:
- Hold down the “TIME” button until the hourglass blinks.
- The “TUNE/SCROLL” knob is used to set the hours.
- Turn the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob until the minutes start to blink.
- To save the time change, push the “TUNE/SCROLL” control knob.
- To depart, press any button/knob or hold the button/knob down for five seconds.
How do I set the Time on my Jeep?
To set the clock, locate and press the ‘Time’ button on the Uconnect unit’s exterior. The time display begins to flash once you press and hold the ‘Time’ button for a few seconds. This is a good indicator since it means the clock is ready for setting.
How do you set the clock on a 2010 Jeep Wrangler?
Without starting the engine, turn on the vehicle. Keep your finger on the time button until the hour number begins to flash. To set the time, immediately flip the knob to the right. To set the minute, turn the knob clockwise. To complete your time, press the knob in again.
How do you set the clock on a 2018 Jeep Wrangler?
Press the MORE button on the right-hand side of the radio. On the touchscreen, press the SETTINGS option. CLOCK and DATE are the options to choose from. Using the SET TIME button, you can adjust the time to your liking. Set the hours and minutes with the UP or DOWN arrows. To depart, press DONE on your touchscreen.
How do you set the clock on a 2006 Jeep Wrangler?
Hold the time button until it blinks to change the time. Then adjust the hour by turning the tune dial; then change the minutes by pressing the tune dial and turning it. On my Sahara stock radio from 2007, this worked. I hope that anyone who reads this material finds it useful.